In order to help all families give their children the gift of a Christian education, St. Paul participates in the Wisconsin Parental Choice Program. The state will conduct a lottery and if your child's name is selected, you will receive a voucher to attend St. Paul at no cost to the family. For more information, please visit the Department of Public Instruction's Website or contact St. Paul.
The Department of Public Instruction (DPI) has posted a number of resources for Choice schools and parents for the upcoming 2017-18 student application process.
Resources For Parents: http://dpi.wi.gov/sms/choice-programs/student-applications
Parents must electronically submit the Online Parent Application. St. Paul cannot submit parent applications.
- Link to Online Parent Application
- Application Process Presentation
- Parent Brochure (available in English and Spanish)
- Frequently Asked Questions (available in English and Spanish)
- Online Parent Application Print Screens
- School Lists and Contact Information (will be posted February 1)
- Allowed Residency Documents
- Alternative Residency Documentation Form (will be posted by February 1)
- Explanation of Department of Revenue (DOR) Income Determination Method
- 2017-18 MPCP & RPCP Income Limits
- 2017-18 WPCP Income Limits
St. Paul can
answer questions and have computers available for parents to use.